KöR Whitening offers cost-effective solutions ranging from home whitening for average patients to treatment of tetracycline cases, according to the company. Dual-Activated, Tri-Barrel Hydremide Peroxide technology and continuous refrigeration of the whitening gels from manufacturing through delivery to the dental office result in a powerful, chemically complex system capable of dramatically whitening any case, KöR Whitening said. Whitening systems include:
- KöR Home, an at-home whitening system for typical patients
- KöR MAX, which combines at-home whitening with a single, in-office visit
- KöR Ultra, indicated for difficult cases such as fluorosis and geriatric staining
- KöR Ultra-T, which is designed specifically for tetracycline staining
- KöR In-Office Power Whitening, an in-office system designed to rapidly penetrate tooth microstructure and provide some of the most effective in-office whitening possible
For information, call (866) 763-7753 or visit korwhitening.com.