Henry Schein Dental has scheduled a series of events and demonstrations for CDA Presents, scheduled for May 4 to May 6 in Anaheim. As part of the company’s ConnectDental education series, the digitalTALK panel discussions will feature representatives from Henry Schein’s digital partners including i-CAT, 3M, 3Shape, Planmeca, and E4D, who will address the benefits of integrating their products into the practice. The Digital Diagnostics presentations will feature live interviews with manufacturers about their digital solutions and how they can help enhance the patient experience and practice efficiency.
The live event schedule includes the following:
Thursday, May 4
- 11:00 am—digitalTALK panel discussion sponsored by i-CAT and 3M
- 11:45 am—Digital Diagnostics presentation sponsored by DEXIS
Friday, May 5
- 11:00 am—digitalTALK panel discussion sponsored by i-CAT and 3Shape
- 11:45 am—Digital Diagnostics presentation sponsored by ACTEON
Saturday, May 6
- 11:00 am—digitalTALK panel discussion sponsored by Planmeca and E4D
- 11:45 am—Digital Diagnostics presentation sponsored by Digital Doc
In addition to the panel discussions and demonstrations, Henry Schein’s Equipment & Technology Demo Blitz will feature live product demonstrations including intraoral scanners, imaging units, and other high-technology solutions, including the i-CAT FLX, Planmeca ProMax, DEXIS Digital Sensors, DEXIS Intraoral Cameras, Planmeca PlanScan and Emerald Scanner, 3Shape TRIOS, and 3M True Definition Mobile scanner.
Dental assistants who visit the Henry Schein Dental booth with their doctors will be entered to win one of 3 gift baskets and a discount on an intraoral scanner. For more information, visit Henry Schein’s Facebook page. To watch a live product demonstration during the show, visit booth 1360, where visitors also can see Henry Schein’s exclusive product offerings from CAO Group and Clinician’s Choice.