TruAbutment will host its first symposium at the Anaheim Marriot on June 1, 2019. More than 300 dental lab technicians, owners, and dentists from all over the United States are expected to attend the conference.
Under the theme of “Latest Digital Solution for Advanced Digital Workflow,” there will be six different continuing education courses:
- Dr. Greg Campbell: Implant 101: Soup to Nuts, the Digital Flow
- Dr. Jason Rolland: Production Redefined with 3D Printing
- Dr. Tae Kim: Total Digital Workflow for Fully Edentulous Patients
- Domenico Cascione: Implant Modern Dentistry: Art & CAD/CAM Technology
- Frankie Acosta: The Power of All-on-T
- Dr. Jaemin Lee: The Power & Process of a Digitally Implemented Treatment
There also will be an exhibition featuring TruAbutment’s partners, followed by a cocktail party. Guest passes are available as well. For more information, call (714) 956-1488 or visit truabutmentsymposium.com.