The Patterson Foundation has awarded $85,000 to eight nonprofit organizations that provide dental care to disadvantaged communities.
The America’s Dentists Care Foundation (ADCF) of Wichita, Kansas, received $40,000 to purchase a forklift and other equipment for trailers used to transport dental equipment to Mission of Mercy charitable dental clinics across the country. Since 2018, ADCF has helped provide $175 million in oral healthcare to 260,000 patients.
“Our long history with the Patterson Foundation is a testament to their commitment to ADCF’s mission of facilitating the delivery of charitable oral healthcare to the underserved,” said Bill Blasing, ADCF’s executive director. “Without partners like the Patterson Foundation, we couldn’t have the impact that we strive to have in this area of service to those in need.”
Other recipients include:
- Ada Jenkins Center of Davidson, North Carolina ($10,000)
- Baxter Community Center of Grand Rapids, Michigan ($5,000)
- CESC of Tallahassee, Florida ($5,000)
- Conejo Free Clinic of Thousand Oaks, California ($5,000)
- Exalta Health of Grand Rapids ($10,000)
- Matthew 25 of Fort Wayne, Indiana ($5,000)
- Mission Outpost Dental Clinic of Burnsville, Minnesota ($5,000)