Registration is open for the 2018 DSO Leadership Summit, March 14-16 in Los Angeles. Across business, clinical, and hygiene tracks, the meeting will bring together handpicked DSO thought leaders to share advanced strategies for practice marketing, changing consumer behavior, call center operations, hygiene team training, and next generation clinical and digital technology.
Keynote speaker and 3D Dentists founder Tarun Agarwal, DDS, will present “The Digital DSO: Maximum Technology for Patients & Profitability,” where he will share distinct, practical perspectives on how becoming a digital DSO creates the ultimate win-win-win for patients, clinical teams, and group practices. Other speakers will include:
- Chris Villanueva, DMD, founder and CEO of MB2 Dental Solutions
- George A. Bruder, DMD, faculty at Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Fred Joyal, cofounder and president of Futuredontics/1-800-DENTIST
- Heidi Arndt, RDH, BSDH, founder and CEO of Enhanced Hygiene
- Perrin DesPortes, cofounder and partner at TUSK Partners
- Emmet Scott, cofounder and CEO of Community Dental Partners
- Samuel Bollwinkel, DDS, founder of 3D Infusion
- Andrew Matta, DMD, cofounder and chief medical officer of North American Dental Group
- Monica Monsantofils, BSDH, EPDH, PG Dip, west clinical educator for Dentsply Sirona
- David Wong, DDS, periodontal surgery course director at the Tulsa Institute
“Among the highlights of this year’s DSO Summit is an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of dentistry’s largest inbound patient call center,” said Joyal. “No other DSO event offers the opportunity to get a firsthand look at the inner workings of a bust 24/7 contact center that fields over 2.5 million unique patient inquiries a year.”
Presented by Dentsply Sirona and 1-800-DENTIST and sponsored by Henry Schein, the 2018 DSO Leadership Summit is complimentary. Attendees are only responsible for their airfare and hotel accommodations.