Two dentists and an entrepreneur have teamed up to form Dental Whale, which provides a range of practice management solutions designed to help dentists grow profitability, acquire practices, create an exit strategy, and more. Customizable outsourcing options include:
- Front-end and back-end office functions: call centers, administrative work, front desk tasks, accounting, billing and insurance claims, IT support
- Marketing and lead generation: website design, digital marketing strategies, social media and reputation management, direct mail, email drip campaigns
- Seminars and workshops: practice management education for dentists, growing successful startups, and clinical continuing education
- Dental practice acquisition: financing, merger and acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process, and ongoing support for operation of multiple practices
- De novo specific support: demographic analysis, negotiations, design and construction management services
- On-demand repairs and services: repairs of all dental office equipment including handpiece repairs, and new equipment loans and purchases
“Dental Whale is filling a gaping hole in the marketplace for the entrepreneurial dentist who has the vision but lacks the support, knowledge, and access to proven tools,” said company cofounder Scott Leune, DDS.
“There is no one in the space focusing support and services on the dental entrepreneur’s profitability. Dental Whale is laser focused on creating business opportunities and a path from startup to retirement,” said cofounder David Lopez.
“We’re confident that Dental Whale gives dentists everything they need under one umbrella to run and grow multiple practices and rise above mediocrity in the dental profession,” said cofounder Ken Tralongo, DDS.
What You Need to Know Before Buying a Dental Practice
An Introduction to Mergers for Dental Practitioners
Top 10 Practice Management Articles of 2017