Align Technology’s Invisalign Photo Uploader app is designed to improve a practice’s workflow and streamline the start of new Invisalign cases, with the goal of saving the practice time and money. No specialized camera or photo editing is required. According to the company, the Invisalign Photo Uploader offers a simple and intuitive user interface to:
- Quickly set up a patient record
- Take high-quality photos for all treatment stages with an easy-to-use, guided approach
- Automatically load patient information and photos into the Invisalign Doctor Site
- Track case progress by taking photos at any treatment stage
- Export individual and composite photos to other mobile apps.
This new digital technology can be implemented into one’s practice, Align Technology says, delivering the enhanced, high-tech experience patients desire.
For more information, visit info.aligntech.com/ipu.
How to Combat Online Orthodontic Companies
Clear Aligners Versus Brackets in Adult Orthodontics
Managing the Rising Trend of Adult Orthodontic Patients