Patti DiGangi, RDH, has launched the subscription-based Dental Codeologist Community Membership Program, which provides dental professionals with news, tips, and continuing education credits in regard to CDT codes.
The program also includes discounts on products and services from Dental Codeologist partners such as GC America, Young Dental, Curaprox USA, ph2OH, MouthWatch, Xlear/Spry, ACTEON North America, DentalPost, Crown Seating, Phaal, Air Techniques, LexiComp, and Solutionreach.
“We developed a program that keeps the importance of accurate dental procedure coding top of mind in a continuous, interactive way while also providing ongoing dividends via CE credits, virtual consultation, and some cool deals,” said DiGangi. “I guess you can call me the Chief Dental Codeologist.”
For $8.25 a month, or $99 a year, members receive:
- A monthly newsletter, The Dental Codeologist
- Discounts on DiGangi’s DentalCodeology and ROMA books
- Discounted live and online CE credits at participating dental and hygiene meetings and via DentalPost
- Monthly group mastermind calls with digging
- Savings on Dental Codeologist merchandise including t-shirts and pens
- An invitation to join the private Dental Codeologist Facebook group for community interaction and discussion
- Live, invitation-only Dental Codeologist meetups at hygiene and dental meetings
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.