CLINICIAN’S CHOICE will present the Napa Valley Dental Conference at the Meritage Resort & Spa in Napa, Calif, September 27-29. With courses worth up to 12 continuing education credits, speakers and topics will include:
- Danièle Larose, DMD, on “The Evolution in Esthetic Dentistry
- Robert Margeas, DDS, on “Creating Natural, Esthetic Composite Restorations” (with live demonstrations)
- Michael Miyasaki, DDS, on “Posterior Restorative Techniques”
- Todd Snyder, DDS, on “Achieving the Perfect Smile with Crowns & Veneers”
- William “Bo” Bruce, DMD, on “4 Keys to Excellent Treatment Planning”
- Paresh Shah, DMD, on “The 21st Century Practice: Staying Relevant in a Fast Changing World”
Courses will run from 8:30 am until 12:30 pm, leaving afternoons and evenings open for visits to nearby wineries, restaurants, and other local attractions. Early bird registration ends July 31. For more information, call (800) 265-3444, ext 223, or visit napavalleydentalconference.com.