Accreditation requires completion of a rigorous credentialing process including a written exam, submission of clinical cases for peer-reviewed evaluation, and an oral exam.
The newly Accredited Members include:
- Vinay N. Chirnalli, DMD
- Ramon A. Duran, DMD
- Sandra M. Finch, DMD
- Ingrida Ivance, DDS
- Courtney L. Lavigne, DMD
- Roberto Palmieri, DMD
- Robert L. Rioseco, DMD
- Keerti S. Sahasrabudhe, DD
“The time, commitment, and dedication that’s required to complete the Accreditation process is unrivaled. The sense of achievement that comes with it is indeed life changing. These newly Accredited members have completed this task and have so much to be proud of, as they have reached a level of dentistry that is desired by many and achieved by few,” said Adamo E. Notarantonio, DDS, AACD accreditation chair.
The AACD’s new Accredited Fellows include:
- Adamo E. Notarantonio, DDS, has been an AACD member since 2007 and achieved Accredited Member status in 2011. In addition to serving as accreditation chair, he is on the American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry and volunteers for the AACD Charitable Foundation’s Give Back a Smile program.
- Tara N. Hardin, DDS, has been an AACD member since 2002 and achieved Accredited Member status in 2014. She is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and a member of the ADA and of several sleep organizations. She focuses on facial aesthetics, cosmetic dentistry, smile design, temporomandibular joint therapy, and sleep apnea.
- Kathy S. Sanders, DMD, has been an AACD member since 1998 and achieved Accredited Member status in 2006. She is a Give Back a Smile volunteer and was recognized in 2015 with the Milligan College Leaders in Christian Service Award.
- Sandra Hulac, DDS, is a 1993 graduate of the University of Witten/Herdecke dental school. Also, she is the cofounder of Tam, Hulac & Partners, one of the few interdisciplinary dental practices in Hong Kong. She is a published author as well.
“These dental professionals’ commitment to responsible aesthetics and cosmetic dentistry is undeniable with their most recent achievement as AACD Accredited Fellows,” said AACD Fellowship chair Bradley J. Olson, DDS. “Our Accredited Fellow members must complete one of the most rigorous yet life-changing journeys of their career and of their lives.”
For more information about accreditation, visit aacd.com/accreditationfellowship.