Vivos Therapeutics has established a clinical advisory board to drive adoption and growth of its treatments for obstructive sleep apnea, which impacts a billion people around the world, the company reports. Members of the board currently include:
- Clete A. Kushida, MD, PhD: a neurologist, sleep specialist, division chief and medical director at the Stanford Sleep Medicine Center, founding president of the World Sleep Society
- Edward Zuckerberg, DDS: nationally recognized key opinion leader in advanced dentistry
- Michael Gelb, DDS, MS: Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain, clinical professor at the New York University College of Dentistry, cofounder of the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry
- Manisha Witmans, MD: board-certified sleep specialist and pediatric pulmonologist, associate clinical professor at the University of Alberta
- Tammarie Heit, DDS, MICCMO, RN: completed the mastership program at the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics, established a private practice focused on craniofacial sleep medicine and dentistry
- Jon Caulfield, DDS: Diplomate of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy, established a private practice specializing in airway sleep, and TMJ disorders
“In forming Vivos’ new clinical advisory board, we sought out the world’s leading minds in the sleep medicine and dentistry fields,” said Kirk Huntsman, chairman and CEO of Vivos.
“Each member holds the highest level of credentials and brings decades of combined experience to the table. They are charged with ensuring that our Vivos System technology remains at the forefront of treatment for patients continuing to suffer from sleep apnea across the US,” Huntsman said.