These seminars are designed to educate dentists who are ready to launch their own practice, informing them about the critical things they need to know to be successful practice owners. Also, attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers and experts alike.
Presenters will include Ali Oromchian; Andrew Kaltenbach; Dan Van Eps; David Rice, DDS; Jason Tyson; Jennifer Chevalier; Jonathan Miller; and Sam Martin. Topics will include:
- How to hire the right team and keep them motivated
- How to attract new patients and keep them coming back
- How to properly negotiate a lease
- Knowing when and which corporate entity to choose
- How to maximize profitability through cash flow and taxation strategies
- How to prepare for loan approval
Dental Business Academy 2018 is worth 7 continuing education units. It costs $299, which includes meals, hotel accommodations, and shuttle service for 2. The registration deadline is August 1. To register, visit a-dec.com/practiceownership.