Owandy Radiology Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of dental radiology hardware and imaging software, will be highlighting how its QuickVision 3D implant planning software serves as the hub of its fully-integrated dental implant digital workflow system at booth #3923 during the Greater New York Dental Meeting.
According to Owandy company spokesperson, Boris Loyez, “In recent years, Owandy has been rapidly expanding its hardware and software offerings to deliver a complete digital workflow solution specifically for implantologists. Our open-architecture QuickVision 3D implant planning software can serve as the heart of the Owandy product suite or be integrated with existing equipment to expand the digital workflow capabilities and overall efficiency of the modern dental implant practice.”
The Owandy digital workflow system incorporates five steps and corresponding solutions:
- DICOM Data Acquisition: This entails CBCT exploration by using Owandy’s I-Max 3-D or I-Max Ceph 3D. Each CBCT unit provides a comprehensive clinical patient view that is ideal for implant surgery.
- STL Data Acquisition: Owandy’s compatibility with any intraoral scanner, including the MEDIT i700 and its Medit Link software, enables seamless integration with its QuickVision 3D software for the simplified acquisition and utilization of patient data.
- Implant Planning: Owandy’s QuickVision 3D software enables accurate and predictable restorative treatment planning and includes a complete cloud-based implant manufacturer library and bone density measurement guide.
- Surgical Guide Design: QuickVision 3D software also guides the user through the treatment planning and surgical guide processes with an intuitive interface.
- File Export for Manufacturing: Owandy’s QuickVision 3D software creates a comprehensive planned treatment report and surgical guide in .STL format within seconds, which can then be sent to a lab, shared with a colleague, or sent to a 3D printer.
For more information about the Owandy’ digital workflow system for dental implants, stop by booth #3923 during the Greater New York Dental Meeting. During GNYDM, Owandy will be running several show specials, download the flyer at www.owandy.com/usa/offers. You can also learn more about the full line of Owandy products by visiting www.Owandy.com, calling 516-858-5695 or sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
Distributor inquiries are always welcome.
About Owandy Radiology, Inc.:
Headquartered in France, and serving North America from Roslyn, New York, Owandy Radiology is a global leader in the manufacture of dental radiology hardware and imaging software. Its products are distributed through dental dealers across the USA, and in 80 countries world-wide, on every continent. For more information, visit www.Owandy.com.