North American Dental Group (NADG) has welcomed 17 new dental offices across six states since the start of the fall. NADG now supports more than 240 dental practices and nearly 500 full-time dentists across 15 states.
“We are honored to have earned the trust of these dental groups, especially during a pandemic that has challenged all facets of the dental industry and business operations,” said NADG CEO Ken Cooper.
“We are committed to providing the administrative services these practice teams need so that they can focus on what matters most, the delivery of best-in-class oral healthcare to every patient at every visit,” Cooper said.
NADG provides non-clinical administrative support for its affiliated practices including human resources, information technology, marketing, payroll, and accounting services. The 17 newly affiliated practices, which employ more than 30 doctors, represent partnerships with six different dental groups:
- AuraSmile Dental with two locations in the Cleveland area
- Sorrento Dental Care, Aggie Dental Center, and Bright Downtown Dental Arts in the Pensacola, Florida, area
- The implant and orthodontic practices in Southlake and Watauga in the Dallas area
- Snodgrass-King Dental with four practices in Cool Springs, Mt. Juliet, Mufreesboro, and Spring Hill in the Nashville area
- Southeast Orthodontics with five Southeast Massachusetts practices in Dartmouth, Lakeville, Mansfield, Nantucket, and Raynham
- BWS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in New City, New York
NADG also welcomed six principals from these new groups into leadership roles as group founders, lending their clinical expertise to other supported doctors at affiliated practices:
- Dr. Douglas Voiers at AuraSmile Dental
- Dr. Christopher Campus at Sorrento Dental Care, Aggie Dental Center, and Bright Downtown Dental Arts
- Dr. David Snodgrass and Dr. John King at Snodgrass-King Dental
- Dr. Brian Gaudreault at Southeast Orthodontics
- Dr. Bart Silverman at BWS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
“Relieving administrative burdens to allow these excellent groups to focus on clinical care is important, but we are equally honored to help these group founders expand their vision in their respective markets,” Cooper said.
“NADG is the leading affiliation and support platform for emerging group founders, and we are grateful for the opportunity to support these incredible entrepreneurs and visionaries,” Cooper said.