The European Aligner Society (EAS) Spring Meeting will be held March 29 to March 31, 2019, at the Hilton Molino Stucky Hotel in Venice, Italy. Day one will feature a forum and hands-on workshops spotlighting new technologies. Day two’s lectures will cover 3-D diagnosis, biomechanic principles, management of open bite and asymmetries, adolescent treatment, digital smile design, and virtual treatment planning. Speakers will include:
- Dr. Sean K. Carlson: Beyond Straight Teeth: Enhancing Orthodontic Treatment and Diagnosis Using 3-D Technology
- Dr. Stephen Chang: Insights Into Aligner Biomechanics
- Dr. Julia Haubrich: Teen Treatments in Aligner Orthodontics
- Dr. Cristina Viyuela: Keys for a Perfect Finish; Management of the Posterior Open Bite
- Dr. Federico Migliori: Asymmetries and Aligners: From Digital Planning to Treatment Mechanics
- Drs. Kenji Ojima and Christian Coachman: How to Stay Ahead of the Game with DSD & Aligners
Company lectures and workshops will feature Dr. Sandra Tai and Align Technology; Dr. Arash Zarrinpour and Biotech Dental Smilers; Dr. Pascal Schumacher and ACA Digital Scheu Dental; Dr. Matteo Reverdito and Biolux Research/Orthopulse; Dr. Adriano Marotta Araujo and Dentsply Sirona; Dr. Melissa Shotell and Clear Correct; Dr. Terry Sellke and Dental Monitoring; and Dr. Domenico Dalessandri and Gruppo Dexta Arc Angel.
For more information, visit eas-aligners.com/eas-spring-meeting/.
Align Technology Asserts 10 Additional Patents Against 3Shape
Global Orthodontics Market to Grow by 11.7%
ADA and FDI to Hold Joint Conference in September