Owandy Radiology Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of dental radiology hardware and imaging software, will be unveiling the next generation of its I-Max 3D Pro CBCT unit in booth #1347 at the CDA Meeting in Anaheim.
“The newest I-Max 3D Pro delivers exceptional performance and value because it is a the only CBCT unit that includes 2D, 3D, and CAD/CAM capabilities,” explained Owandy Radiology’s general manager, Boris Loyez. “Add to this the fact that it is also the lightest, most compact, wall-mounted unit on the market, and you have a well-rounded, everyday CBCT solution perfect for any budget or office size. The I-Max 3D Pro was designed to achieve quick ROI.”
I-Max 3D Pro also includes the following distinguishing features:
- New generation CMOS sensor for exceptional image quality.
- Higher resolution: 72 μ Voxels for 3-D HD volumes.
- Optional integrated AI-powered software modules for accurate Ceph analysis and implant placement.
- Simple face-to-face patient positioning.
- Reduced environmental footprint—93 lbs. less than original unit, uses more recycled materials, and emits less CO2.
- Dynamic reduction of metal artifacts via Owandy’s AutoMAR dynamic sensor geometric correction.
“No other CBCT unit will save the practice owner as much procedure time, office space and money as the I-Max 3D Pro,” explains Loyez. “We invite those attending CDA Anaheim to see for themselves at booth #1387.”
During CDA, the first 25 buyers of the brand-new and innovative I-Max 3D PRO cone beam unit will receive $10,000.00 off: https://owandy-news.com/specials
For more information about Owandy’s full line of radiology and digital imaging products, visit www.Owandy.com, call 516-858-5695, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributor and DSO inquiries are always welcome.
About Owandy Radiology, Inc.
Headquartered in France, and serving North America from Roslyn, New York, Owandy Radiology is a global leader in the manufacture of dental radiology hardware and imaging software. Its products are distributed through dental dealers across the USA, and in more than 100 countries world-wide, on every continent.
For more information, visit www.Owandy.com.