Buffalo Dental Manufacturing (BDM), a leading dental company known for its extensive range of handpieces, lab products, lab equipment, and vacuum forming materials along with accessories, has recently introduced “The Dynamic Duo.” This lab bench innovation seamlessly integrates two of BDM’s best-selling products.
More specifically, The Dynamic Duo combines BDM’s V35 Electric Handpiece – a high-powered, reliable, and competitively priced electric handpiece system with a speed of 35,000 RPM, designed for dental laboratories – and the ThermaKnife. The latter is an efficient and time-saving tool used for the swift and precise trimming of bleaching trays, night guards, mouthguards, as well as 3D printed prostheses.
According to Buffalo Dental Manufacturing CEO Don Nevin, “The Dynamic Duo not only saves dental labs time, money and bench space, it also makes workflows more efficient – especially when detailing aligners.”
The Dynamic Duo includes the following features and benefits:
- Four Multi-Speed options (14k, 22k, 27k, 35k rpm) enable ideal speed selection for most cutting needs.
- High-Torque motor provides smooth operation and powerful performance with less operator fatigue.
- Fully adjustable temperature control for precise cutting action. The cutting tip heats ultra-fast to save time and eliminate waiting.
- A & B selection switch enables the use of two different Thermal Pens to reduce time and increase trimming productivity.
- Lightweight pen features an ergonomic design and sharp, permanent tip for improved comfort and control.
- An optional Heated Aligner Dimple Plier is also available, which is used for creating dimples in the aligner where the doctor wants to apply additional pressure to accelerate and/or guide tooth movement.
Photo Caption: The Dynamic Duo from Buffalo Dental Manufacturing includes (L-R) the V35 Electric Handpiece, ThermaKnife with smoothing tip, ThermaKnife with cutting tip.
About Buffalo Dental Manufacturing
Headquartered in Syosset, NY, Buffalo Dental Manufacturing (BDC) supplies the dental profession with the widest range of handpieces, lab products, lab equipment and vacuum forming materials and accessories. Dental offices and lab facilities worldwide choose BDC to protect their staff and patients alike.
While Buffalo is proud to serve the global healthcare community, a majority of its products are manufactured in the United States, bringing you quality and value that are close to home.