CareCredit’s online Advertising Toolkit features professionally designed, customizable assets that can be added to practice websites to promote awareness of financing options with the CareCredit credit card. It also includes an enhanced user experience, according to CareCredit, along with new digital banners, buttons and logos, and a payment calculator.
The company reports that its research validates the importance of having financing available to clients and patients who are considering healthcare procedures, products, and services. In a 2014 study, 73% of patients and clients said they researched the cost and financing of a procedure, while 70% researched the procedure itself. Also, 50% went online for information.
With these patients in mind, the Advertising Tooklit includes:
- Additional creative options with new widgets to help select colors, sizes, and image options;
- The Custom Apply Link, which lets patients and clients apply directly for CareCredit from the provider’s website, customized with the practice’s financing options;
- Easier-to-use resources so everyone in the practice can use the toolkit, not just web professionals;
- Click-to-post social media content so providers can share Facebook posts and tweets;
- Digital marketing trends, tips, and research to support communication about financing;
- A searchable resource library to quickly and easily find assets and content.
“We are continually investing in innovations to improve the patient financing experience for providers and making it easier for their patients and clients to learn about and apply for various promotional financing options,” said Dave Fasoli, CEO of Care Credit. “The new and improved Advertising Toolkit provides easy-to-implement, cost-saving tools that, ultimately, can help providers generate more patient and client leads.”