Global Dental Implant Academy (GDIA) is a dental professional educational organization that offers live-patient surgical programs, hands-on lectures, study clubs and webinars that are all lead by our highly accomplished, world-class instructors. We are passionate about sharing knowledge and working together to better the dental community world-wide.
Take your profession to the next level by registering for one of our accredited courses today!
GDIA Live-Patient Surgical Programs in Tijuana, Mexico
This is a dental implant training program designed for dental clinicians to be able to place dental implants and perform implant surgery under close supervision on live patients in Tijuana, Mexico. This course is open to clinicians with or without previous exposure to implant dentistry and does not require prerequisites.
GDIA offers three levels of Dental Implant Surgical Training:
– 101 Fundamental (25 CE Credits) is for those who have never placed implants before.
– 201 Intermediate (34 CE Credits) is for those who have placed a few implants but want to grow in confidence and learn new techniques.
– 301 Advanced (34 CE Credits) is for those who are confident placing implants but want to learn more complicated procedures such as sinus lift.
GDIA also offers:
– Soft Tissue Live-Patient Surgical Training Program (38 CE Credits) focuses on soft tissue management rather than implant placement.
All levels will cover from diagnosis, treatment planning and live surgery. With the guidance of instructors and volunteering GDIA mentors, we maintain a 2:1 ratio of participants to instructor. During the program, you will perform surgery on patients under the direction of top clinicians from our faculty members.
Course Opportunities in the USA
– Aesthetics & Restoration: Occlusion, Fundamental, Intermediate & Advanced
– Digital Dentistry: Courses for clear aligner software and digital guide stents
– Webinars: Courses offered on a variety of topics, designed to accommodate travel and schedule restraints
– Study Clubs in Dallas, the DMV area and New Jersey
The instructors have a true passion to teach and want you to get the most out of every single thing whether it’s a suturing technique or how you’re preparing bone graft, the angle of the implant or the follow-up. It’s not just about doing big cases and seeing big cases but it’s all the little things they teach in between.
-Dr. A. Hamilton
During the surgical sessions, you get to work with all the different instructors and see all the different techniques they use. I had absolutely no experience with implants. Now, I feel confident that I can go into my practice tomorrow and place implants.
-Dr. R. Salwan
Visit: www.GDIA.com to register!
THE WORLD’S BEST DENTAL SCHOOLS – CLICK HERE
CONTINUING EDUCATION OPTIONS – CLICK HERE
CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM FOCUSES ON TREATING PATIENTS WITH DISABILITIES – CLICK HERE