The Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) has announced its 2021 “10 Under Ten,” recognizing new dentists in the state and their diverse impacts on the dental profession.
To qualify, dentists must have graduated from dental school within the past 10 years, be a member of the MDS, and have made significant contributions to the profession, their community, and organized dentistry.
Honored earlier this year during Yankee Virtual 2021, this year’s class includes:
- Chirstopher R. DeSesa, DMD, an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Longmeadow, Springfield, Westfield, and West Springfield
- Irina Dragan, DMD, MS, a periodontist practicing in Brookline
- Kimberly A. Harte, a general dentist practicing in Milton
- Jasmine Khedkar, BDS, MPH, DMD, MSITM, a general dentist and consultant based in Quincy
- Vasiliko Maseli, DMD, MS, EdM, a general dentist practicing in Boston
- Pinelopi Pani, DDS, MS, a periodontist practicing in Boston
- Sirisha Kovvali Rao, DMD, MPH, a general dentist practicing in Reading
- Tyler Sanslow, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Boston
- Alison Seliger-Schamberg, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Littleton
- Garret W. Wingrove, DMD, a general dentist practicing in Holden
MDS Foundation Grants to Improve Access to Dental Care
MDS Says Its Dentists Are Ready to Administer the COVID-19 Vaccine