Lady A will perform at the ADA FDC Virtual Connect Conference, scheduled for October 15 through October 17. The multi-platinum group will give a virtual concert on October 15 at 6:15 pm CT to celebrate the conference’s opening.
“We’re so excited to have a musical act of this caliber join us for an unprecedented meeting,” said Melanie Love, DDS, of the ADA FDC work group.
“We really think it will be a special performance for attendees, tying in with our theme of bringing the dental community together while we’re apart, and uplifting them during a time of uncertainty,” Love said.
The ADA FDC Virtual Connect Conference is designed to enhance the professional and personal lives of those who attend. It will present exclusive continuing education and a Virtual Exhibit Hall as well as wellness activities and community-building events. Participants can join events and courses in real-time or on demand later for the rest of 2020.
Evening panel sessions will center on key issues in dentistry today, the ADA said, including:
- COVID-19 and Beyond: Leading a Profession Through Uncharted Territory
- The Essentialism of Oral Health: How Dentistry Fits into an Evolving Healthcare Landscape
- The Third Party Payer Landscape: How the ADA Is Working for Dentists and the Public
The conference also will feature:
- Dr. Frank Spear, lecturer and founder of Spear Education, discussing how to harness personal strength with “Only the Strong Survive”
- A simulated COVID-19 lawsuit and malpractice mock trial
- Interactive workshops with veteran clinical coaches
- Wellness activities including yoga, a mindfulness hour, and a virtual 5k
- The Women in Dentistry Leadership Series sponsored by Crest and Oral-B