Henry Schein will present “Best Practices for Better Practices: A Henry Schein Wellness Symposium” on Thursday, April 9 at 10 am EST, to help dental practice owners navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. It will feature best practices on a range of topics, including:
- “What’s Next With the Outbreak?” with Bruce Lieberthal, chief innovation officer at Henry Schein, and Dr. Amesh Adalja, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security
- “Enhancing Team Morale and Maintaining Emotional Stability While Working Remotely” with Barbara Fisenne, vice president of global organizational development at Henry Schein, and Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz, managing principal at Boswell Group LLC
- “Maintaining Practice Financial Health” with Natalie Westfall, executive director of Henry Schein Financial Services, and Mark Rosen, partner at Rosen & Associates LLP
- “Patient Communications During and After COVID-19” with Andrea Gallimore, product marketing manager at Henry Schein One, and Lois Banta, CEO of Banta Consulting
- “Improving Patient Care with Telehealth Using Clinical Decision Support” with Michael Casamassa, vice president of solutions and planning at Henry Schein, and Dr. Art Papier, CEO of VisualDx
- “Maximizing Time During Office Closings” with Scott Jackson, senior director of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Segment at Henry Schein Medical; Gayle Evans, president of Continuum Healthcare Consultants; and Sandra Sommerman, senior project manager at Continuum Healthcare Consultants
“Henry Schein has a long record of assisting our customers during difficult times,” said Stanley M. Bergman, chairman of the board and CEO of Henry Schein.
“This virtual symposium is another example of how our customers can rely on us to help healthcare practices manage through a challenging moment. We are committed to doing all we can to ensure that our customers emerge strong from the pandemic, and the best practices detailed in this symposium is a part of that effort,” Bergman said.