The America’s ToothFairy fifth annual Bid for Smiles online charity auction will run from September 30 through October 7, offering deep discounts on products and equipment. Proceeds will support screening and sealant programs to help underserved children prevent tooth decay.
“We’re so grateful for the wonderful support we’ve received from the dental community. Our auction is a great opportunity for everyone involved,” said Jill Malmgren, executive director of America’s ToothFairy.
“Our donors get to showcase their products and support a worthy cause, our bidders save on supplies and equipment that they need, and the nonprofit clinics we support can serve more kids in need. It’s a win-win-win!” Malmgren said.
To participate, bidders should register online at bidforsmiles.org before September 30. Thanks to the support of its corporate sponsors, 100% of the proceeds will support the cause. Corporate campaign sponsors include Kleer and the Sheets, Paquette & Wu Dental Practice.
Each corporate campaign sponsor will have a ToothFairy Grant awarded in their name to a member of the America’s ToothFairy Dental Resource Program. To join the list of event sponsors or to donate an auction item, contact Jess McDonald at email@example.com or call (704) 719-9089.
Most items up for bid include discounts of up to 50% off retail prices, including:
- 3M Oral Care Paradigm Deep Cure and Elipar DeepCure-S LED Curing Lights and Pentamix Lite Automatic Mixing Unit
- Bien-Air Tornado X air-driven handpiece
- Elevate Oral Care Two Advantage Arrest Silver Diamine Fluoride
- Centrix Dental FluoroDose Fluoride Varnish
- GC America EQUIA Forte HT and Capsule Mixer CM-II
- KAD Dental branding package
- MidMark M9 Sterilizer
- Patterson Dental Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Package and Cavitron 300
- Ultradent Valo Grand
- PureLife Dental amalgam separators
- Apple Watch