The American Dental Hygienists’ Association (ADHA) has opened registration for its Virtual Conference, scheduled to take place online from June 28 through June 30 for those who are unable to attend the in-person Annual Conference in Phoenix, which is scheduled for June 18 through June 20. Attendees can join the Virtual Conference from anywhere.
The Virtual Conference will feature carefully selected courses from the in-person Annual Conference, along with exclusive new sessions, according to the ADHA. In addition to continuing education (CE) opportunities, the ADHA said, attendees also can:
- Learn about the latest products and services in the virtual exhibit hall, with access to show specials only available to virtual attendees
- Connect with friends and network with peers in the Attendee Lounge, Student Lounge, and Speaker Lounge
- Enjoy highlight videos from the in-person conference
- Participate in virtual cocktail demonstrations
- Win prizes in the trivia competition
Virtual Conference attendees can earn up to 14 CE credits. Attendees of the Annual Conference and Virtual Conference can earn up to 31 CE credits. For more information, visit adha2021.org.