Zest Dental Solutions has announced its second quarter lineup of continuing education courses, led by nationally recognized and accredited industry leaders at its corporate headquarters in Carlsbad, California, and at other locations throughout the country. Courses include:
- April 18: What You Need to Know for Better Class II Restorations by Michael Miyasaki, DDS, in Carlsbad
- April 26: Fixed Full Arch Implant Solutions for the Edentulous Patient by Robert del Castillo, DMD, in Carlsbad
- April 26: Prosthodontic Treatment for the Edentulous Patient: Fixed Versus Removable (Live Patient Demonstrations) by Joseph J. Massad, DDS, in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- May 3: Clinical Success with Narrow Diameter Overdenture Implants by Michael Scherer, DMD, MS, in Carlsbad
- May 17-18: Fast Track Digital Dentures (Live Patient Demonstrations) by Michael Scherer, DMD, MS, in San Francisco
- June 14-15: Overdentures with Narrow-Diameter Implants by Michael Scherer, DMD, MS, and the University of Las Vegas, Nevada
For complete dates and course information, call (800) 262-2310, ext 344, or visit zestdent.com/index.php/education.