TheraCem is a dual-cured, calcium- and fluoride-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
Delivering a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates, along with easy cleanup and high radiopacity, TheraCem offers clinicians an effortless, reliable, and durable cementation of indirect restorations.
Calcium & Fluoride Releasing
- Continuous ion release
- Transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes
- Specifically formulated to allow for quick and easy removal of cement
High Degree of Conversion
- Ensures a higher physical strength
- Easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis
Easy to Use
- Auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery
Strong Bond to Zirconia
- Delivers a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates with no priming or etching required
For more information, call (800) 247-3368 or visit bisco.com.