Owandy Radiology Inc., a global leader in the manufacture of dental radiology hardware and imaging software, will be launching its AI-enhanced digital intraoral scanner, Owandy-IOS during the 2023 Greater New York Dental Meeting in booth #4015.
The Owandy-IOS was designed to reshape dentistry’s digital imaging landscape. According to the company’s VP of sales and marketing, Boris Loyez. “By combining our state-of-the art optic and imaging technology, we have created a new standard in digital imaging.”
The key features and benefits of the Owandy-IOS include the following:
- Precision: The Owandy-IOS boasts unparalleled accuracy in capturing detailed intraoral images. Equipped with advanced optics and imaging technology, it ensures precise and high-resolution scans, enabling dental professionals to provide the best possible care for their patients. The precision of the Owandy-IOS significantly enhances diagnostic capabilities and treatment planning.
- Ease-of-Use: There is no calibration or warm-up time required. In addition, a dual scan button, long battery life and two tip sizes make it more comfortable for dental professionals and their patients. AI-enhanced Fast-Scan technology assists with soft tissue removal and overlap correction, while exceptional transmission speed can scan a full arch in 20 seconds.
- Robust Design and Construction: The Owandy-IOS is engineered to withstand the demands of busy dental practices. Its durable construction ensures longevity, and consistent performance, making it an ideal investment for dental professionals seeking a long-lasting intraoral scanning solution.
- Affordability: In its ongoing mission to make advanced dental technology accessible to all practitioners, Owandy has developed the Owandy-IOS to be an affordable solution without compromising on quality. Dental practices of all sizes can now benefit from state-of-the-art intraoral scanning technology without breaking the bank.
- Versatility: Owandy-IOS software integrates with Exocad and other CAD/CAM systems.
Attendees of GNYDM can take advantage of a combo launch promotion of the Owandy-IOS and the I-Max 3D Pro CBCT for $59,900 USD. A year-end special booklet is available for all products: www.owandy.com/offers. For additional information, visit www.Owandy.com, call 516-858-5695, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributor and DSO inquiries are always welcome.
About Owandy Radiology, Inc.
Headquartered in France, and serving North America from Roslyn, New York, Owandy Radiology is a global leader in the manufacture of dental radiology hardware and imaging software. Its products are distributed through dental dealers across the USA, and in more than 100 countries world-wide, on every continent.
For more information, visit www.Owandy.com.