As families continue to face difficulties in accessing oral healthcare, America’s ToothFairy is stepping in to help with its annual Virtual ToothFairy Ball & Online Auction, scheduled for November 1-15. The event will feature top of the line dental equipment, products, professional and practice development opportunities, trips, and more, all at 40% off retail prices.
Thanks to corporate sponsors and donors, 100% of the proceeds of the event will go directly to oral health education, preventive services, and treatment for underserved children. Featured items will include:
- The Paradigm DeepCure Curing Light from 3M Oral Care
- The Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer from Midmark
- The Optima MCX Electric Handpiece System from Bien-Air
- The STATIM G4 Autoclave from SciCan
- A dental website and six months of free hosting from VivioSites
- A one-year membership to the Christensen International Study Club
- Luxury trips to Charleston, Sonoma, Wrigley Field, Churchill Downs, and more
- Products from 3M Oral Care, Centrix, Dr. John’s Candy, OralWise, Healthy Chocolate Florida, Mydent International, Pac-Dent, Septodont, Shofu Dental, Tri Hawk, Whip Mix, and others
In addition to donating auction items, generous corporations and individuals are participating as campaign sponsors. Each $5,000 sponsor will have a named ToothFairy Grant awarded to a member of the America’s ToothFairy Dental Resource Program, a network of nonprofit clinics and community programs providing preventive services and restorative treatment to children who are uninsured or from low-income families.
Thanks to the auction, over the past three years, dozens of ToothFairy Grants have been distributed to nonprofit clinics to increase their capacity to provide valuable services to children in need. Corporate Campaign Sponsors for this year’s auction include the 3Mgives Foundation, the Benco Family Foundation, Dentsply Sirona, Heartland Dental, Henry Schein, IQ Dental Supply, and Ultradent.
“Our Online Auction provides dental practices an opportunity to access great deals on top dental equipment and products while also supporting vital oral health education and care for underserved children,” said Jill Malmgren, executive director of America’s ToothFairy. “We hope all dental practices will once again support this special campaign to ensure children in need can access the dental care they need to achieve optimal oral health and academic success.”