Gordon Christensen, DDS, presents a host of short questions and answers based on available research and his own observations as an experienced “surgical” prosthodontist in this exclusive continuing education article, which you can receive two continuing education hours for reading. Learning objectives include:
- Gain an understanding of the importance of dental implants, what types are being placed, and who among dental professionals is most involved in placing implants.
- Know the principles that guide the clinician when connecting natural teeth to implants.
- Learn which location in the mouth is usually best when first beginning to place implants.
- Identify the advantages of fixed versus removable prostheses for edentulous patients.
- Learn the principles that help to ensure success when connecting natural teeth to implants.
For the full article and CE credit, visit DentalCEToday.com.