Henry Schein has scheduled educational programming throughout the Greater New York Dental Meeting (GNYDM), November 26 through November 29 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. Visitors can learn about the company’s ConnectDental digital solutions, merchandise and show exclusives, Practice Solutions, Office Design, Glove Club, and ProRepair. Also, Team Schein members will engage in discussions with industry leaders via #ScheinChats, Henry Schein’s social media series available on Facebook Live.
During the show, Henry Schein will showcase its digital technology, including scanners, milling units, 3-D printers, abutment solutions, and materials available from its ConnectDental digital platform. Members of the company’s leadership team and representatives from 3M, 3Shape, ACTEON, Dentsply Sirona, Dexis, Formlabs, i-CAT, and Planmeca will be available to answer questions, suggest customized solutions, and demonstrate new products.
For example, demonstrations will include the 3M True Definition Mobile Scanner, 3Shape TRIOS 3 Wireless Intraoral Scanner, Planmeca Emerald Next-Gen Intraoral Scanner, and Planmeca ProMax 3D. Henry Schein’s exclusive products also will be demonstrated, including the Wand from Wand Dental, restorative solutions from Clinician’s Choice Dental Products, and the PreciseSHP and LTM Lasers by the CAO Group.
“Digital technology has touched every aspect of the dental field by offering professionals communication, management, clinical, and fabrication options never before possible,” said Tim Sullivan, president of the North American Dental Group at Henry Schein. “As a trusted advisor to our customers, we are continually helping dental professionals harness the power of digital technology by demonstrating how these solutions can best be integrated into the practice or laboratory and enhance the care they provide to patients.”
Throughout the meeting, Henry Schein and its supplier partners will host a series of in-booth presentations and demonstrations showcasing its scalable digital technologies and business solutions, including:
- Sunday, November 26, 1 pm: Schein digiTALK panel discussion featuring Dentsply Sirona
- Sunday, November 26, 3 pm: A 2017 Guide to CAD/CAM and Chairside Milling (2 CE credits)
- Monday, November 27, 11 am: 3Shape Trios Wireless Live
- Monday, November 27, 1 pm: Schein digiTALK panel discussion featuring Planmeca
- Monday, November 27, 3 pm: Streamlining the Implant and Ortho Workflow (2 CE credits)
- Tuesday, November 28, 11 am: A 2017 Guide to Digital Impressions (2 CE credits)
- Tuesday, November 28, 1 pm: Schein digiTALK panel discussion featuring i-CAT and Dexis
- Tuesday, November 28, 3 pm: Does Brand Matter in Dentistry?
- Wednesday, November 29, 11 am: Marketing Myths and Realities for Dentists
Industry experts also will lead a series of classroom courses, including:
- Utilizing a Digital Workflow to Leverage the Practice Synergy
- Double Your Production Tomorrow
- Dental Office Design: Transform Your Practice & Enhance Your Health
- Dentistry 20/20 Workshop: A Vision for the Future of Your Practice
Course descriptions and registration are available online.
Additionally, the Henry Schein Media Studio will host #ScheinChats, featuring conversations offering perspectives from oral health professionals, nonprofits, and supplier partners. These discussions will include Stanley M. Bergman, chairman and CEO of Henry Schein, and Tanya Sue Maestas, president of the American Student Dental Association, sharing their perspectives of technology-enhanced learning in dental schools.