DentiMax is a company that believes the best dental software and dental sensors don’t have to be expensive. In 2004, DentiMax’s co-founders David Arnett and Lee Varney realized something was missing in the dental world: a complete solution that included innovative dental software that was easy to use and dental sensors that produced high-quality x-rays, all at a fraction of the cost of what was available on the market. Since then, they’ve been creating award-winning dental software and x-ray solutions for practices that want to increase their productivity and profitability.
Now, here we are. DentiMax is having a summer special for their Dream Sensor. You can get financing as low as $79.00 per month available through August 2021. That’s subject to approval, of course. Actual payments could be higher or even lower.
Why choose a Dream Sensor from DentiMax for your practice?
1. 3 Year Warranty: Each Dream Sensor is backed by a 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty so that you can buy with confidence.
2. Patient Comfort: The Dream Sensors provide the best fit for mouths of all sizes. With rounded, beveled corners as well as the thinnest CMOS design on the market, your patients will definitely feel the difference!
3. Compatability: This Dream Sensor bridges to virtually all dental software packages on the market – even to the “don’t play well with others” brands.
4. High Quality Images: After countless hours of refinement as well as critical tests through clinical trials, the DentiMax Dream Sensors have rightfully earned its award-winning images with the dental industry.
5. Durable Strength: With Kevlar® reinforced and repairable cables which are connected to waterproof, tightly-sealed housing with corners that absorb shock, these sensors are built to last.
The DentiMax Dream Sensors produce incredibly crystal-clear images that are the best in the industry. They use a CMOS active pixel chip including an industry leading high sensitive scintillator with a fiber optic plate that includes a built-in circuit board. These sensors take beautiful x-rays with minimal effort and are quality built to last for years.
This is a special you’ll want in on before it ends. You have until August 31st to take advantage of the low prices. Don’t miss your shot! The Open Sensor makes it easy for you to try out because it works in your current software. They’ll pay for shipping and set up everything remotely.
The Dream Sensors have excelled in every area. They scored a 4.8 rating from Dental Product Shopper because of the crystal-clear images and hardware/software compatibility. They received the Dental Advisor’s Editors’ Choice award for patient comfort and high-quality x-rays, as well as multiple Dentistry Today’s Readers’ Choice Awards, proving to represent the latest in CMOS technology.
DentiMax has a commitment to innovate and listen closely to their customers in order to create the best products for them.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact DentiMax at your earliest convenience.