The hottest ticket in town is selling out quickly.
Sirona Dental, Inc., the company that pioneered digital dentistry, announced today that due to overwhelming demand, VIP and Entertainment-Only tickets to its upcoming CEREC©30th (CEREC 30) Anniversary Celebration held at The Venetian® and The Palazzo® Hotel in Las Vegas from September 17-19th 2015 will no longer be available for sale after May 15, 2015.
“Sirona’s CEREC 30 Celebration is smashing registration records,” said Sirona Dental, Inc. President, Michael Augins. “The record number of those who have already purchased tickets for C30 affirms the event’s popularity and solidifies its place as the world’s premier digital dentistry festival and experience.”
The Entertainment-Only pass is offered to spouses or guests who are not doctors and who are not attending courses. The pass allows entry to the welcome reception Thursday evening, celebrity entertainment Friday evening, and the closing celebration at TAO nightclub on Saturday night. This pass does not include breakfast or lunches.
The VIP package offers an enhanced CEREC 30 event experience, including:
- Exclusive VIP registration and lounge area
- VIP entrance to the general session
- Reserved seating in the general session that guarantees some of the best seats
- VIP reception area during the welcome reception, including special access to reserved bar and special lounge seating
- Reserved seating for Friday’s musical entertainment featuring the Grammy-award winning rock and roll band Train
- VIP entry to the final night party at TAO nightclub
- Entry to exclusive VIP area at final night party
The CEREC 30th Anniversary Celebration provides up to 18 CE credits across a comprehensive spectrum of digital dentistry topics and tracks, and features an exhibit hall showcasing top dental companies and their products and services.
Anyone who wishes to purchase VIP and/or Entertainment-Only passes for CEREC 30 must act by May 15th. All dental and dental lab professionals are encouraged to visit www.CEREC30th.com to register and for additional information.