Aseptico recently announced the introduction of a new implant motor to its already extensive lineup of dental motor systems.
The new Aseptico 1070 Series Implant Motor is a powerful and efficient tool designed to streamline dental implant procedures. With its compact size, intuitive interface, and multifunction foot control, this implant motor offers the clinician ease- of-use, power, and precision at an affordable price.
Aseptico Inc. is introducing the new 1070 Series implant motor in response to clinicians who have expressed a desire for a simple, powerful, streamlined dental motor system that can handle implant cases efficiently without unnecessary complexity.
“The new 1070 Series Implant Motor is like the sports car of implant motors — it has plenty of power and allows the dentist to have precise control of speed, torque, direction, irrigation flow, and presets, at the touch of a fingertip or tap on the multifunction foot control,” said Stuart Kazen, director of domestic sales for Aseptico.
Benefits of the new Aseptico 1070 Series Implant Motor for dentists placing dental implants include:
- Streamlines workflow: Osteotomy and implant placement are handled with ease using an available Mont Blanc 20:1 reduction handpiece.
- User-friendly interface: The touchscreen display and intuitive user interface make it simple to adjust motor settings according to the dentist’s preferences
- Hands-free control: The multifunction foot control enables easy adjustment of speed, direction, irrigation flow, torque, and presets, enhancing efficiency and infection control.
- Precise and powerful: The brushless 40,000 RPM motor delivers the power needed for accurate and efficient implant procedures.
- Versatility: With the 1:1 setting (and available 1:1 straight handpiece attachment), the 1070 Series motor is also suitable for surgical and low-speed procedures.
- Customization options: The eight programmable presets allow customization of motor settings based on preferred techniques.
- Enhanced accuracy: The integrated handpiece calibration feature ensures speed and torque accuracy at the bur, providing consistent and reliable performance.
- Compact and durable: The motor’s compact footprint and water-resistant chassis design make it suitable for various clinical environments.
- Sustainability-focused: The Aseptico 1070 Series utilizes autoclavable irrigation tubing, reducing waste and saving costs compared to single-use, disposable tubing.
- Warranty and service: Aseptico offers a two-year motor warranty with dedicated service provided in the US
The retail price for the Aseptico 1070 Series Implant Motor is only $3,550.
As a special introductory offer during the dates of June 1–Aug 21, 2023, buyers will receive a free Mont Blanc 20:1 handpiece with each purchase of an Aseptico 1070 Series Implant Motor.
To learn more about the new Aseptico 1070 Series Implant Motor and offer details, visit aseptico.com.
About Aseptico, Inc.
Headquartered in Woodinville, WA, the company is a global leader in the design and manufacture of broad range of dental equipment, including dental motors, mobile and portable dental equipment, and other innovative products that help dentists perform more effectively. Aseptico dental motors for oral surgery, dental implant placement, endodontics, and restorative dentistry are made in the USA and have earned numerous industry accolades and a worldwide reputation for legendary performance and reliability. The US military, public health outreach programs and humanitarian dental groups around the world rely on the company’s mobile & portable dental equipment.
The Aseptico Global Dental Catalog features innovative and practical products that deliver distinct advantages for dental professionals including HandiDam Pre-Framed Dental Dam, Penguin II and Penguin RFA Implant Stability Monitors, Spotter Smart Implant Detector, Calaject computer-assisted dental anesthesia, Aseptico Equipment Trolleys, and more.
For more information and to browse available products visit Aseptico.com.