Written by Dentistry Today Thursday, 23 August 2012 15:39
This availability provides clinicians with an opportunity to take an intraoral scan of the BellaTek Encode Healing Abutment, eliminating the need for impression copings and optimizing workflow processes for the clinician, as well as providing a quicker, more comfortable impression process for the patient.
The BellaTek Encode Impression System with intraoral scanning provides the following key benefits:
• Hard- and Soft-Tissue Maintenance – Simply take an intraoral scan of the BellaTek Healing Abutment; there is no need to it, preserving tissue and resulting in aesthetic outcomes
• Customized Treatment Solutions - Take an intraoral scan of the BellaTek Encode Healing Abutment and create an aesthetic BellaTek Patient Specific Abutment in titanium, gold-colored titanium nitride or zirconia
• Practice Growth – Utilizing intraoral scanning technology creates more efficient workflows and because there are no impression copings required, there is less inventory to stock providing a vehicle for practice growth
• Fewer Visits – The intraoral scan can be taken by the specialist at the surgical release visit, eliminating a restorative appointment and resulting in less visits to the dentist's office
• No "Goop" – When you eliminate the need for conventional impression materials, the patient experience is improved.
About BIOMET 3i
BIOMET 3i LLC is a leading manufacturer of dental implants, abutments and related products. Since its inception in 1987, BIOMET 3i has been on the forefront in developing, manufacturing and distributing oral reconstructive products, including dental implant components and bone and tissue regenerative materials. The company also provides educational programs and seminars for dental professionals around the world. BIOMET 3i is based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, with operations throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information about BIOMET 3i, please visit www.biomet3i.com or contact the company at (800) 342-5454; outside the U.S. dial (561) 776-6700.