Written by Dentistry Today Thursday, 29 December 2011 10:25
Baltimore, MD (December 21, 2011) – Dr. Richard H. Madow and Dr. David M. Madow, better known in the dental industry as “The Madow Brothers,” have officially announced their 2012 “Love Dentistry, Have Fun, and Prosper” seminar schedule. The seminars will be held in 25 cities throughout the U.S., and additional locations will be added upon popular demand.
The full-day seminars will reveal The Brothers’ inside secrets to extremely successful dental practices, and all attendees will receive six hours of Continuing Education credits. The fun, fast-paced seminars are intended for all dentists, spouses, and staff members, and will be held in typical Madow Brothers-style, a blend of invaluable information mixed with fun and entertainment for all. The “Love Dentistry” seminars are also updated with brand new topics such as social media marketing and profitable dental scheduling.
During the seminars some of The Brothers’ “Best Kept Secrets” will be revealed, such as:
- Closing every phone call with seven words that will make your office profits explode
- A simple technique to ensure you will never run late again
- How to save thousands of dollars in dental supplies each year
- Twenty things to remove from your dental office IMMEDIATELY
- ALMOST free ways to get and retain new patients
- One thing you need to do each and every morning before going to the office
- The number one critical element in operating a profitable practice
- Five magic words that will increase revenue by 10%
- How to retire young and rich
In addition, all who register for the “Love” seminar will be automatically registered to win a Flip video camera. For those unable to attend The Madows’ “Love” seminar, a “Love Dentistry in a Box” series will be available for purchase in early 2012.For a complete list of Madow Brother seminars, please visit www.madow.com, or call 1-888-88-MADOW.