Written by Dentistry Today Tuesday, 08 March 2011 12:50
DentalEZ Group’s Environmentally Friendly Products and Services Continue to Grow with Addition of Three New EDA Accepted Products
Malvern, PA (March 3, 2011) – DentalEZ® Group, a supplier of innovative products and services for dental health professionals worldwide, is pleased to announce that three more of its products have achieved the Eco-Dentistry Association (EDA) Accepted Seal.
The exclusive EDA Accepted Seal is for products and services that meet specific environmental criteria. The newly-sealed products are as follows:
- RAMVAC® Hg5® Amalgam Separator for its waste reduction and pollution prevention
- RAMVAC® Badger™ Waterless, LubeFree Vacuum System for its waste reduction, pollution prevention, and water conservation
- All LubeFree™ StarDental®-brand handpiece product lines, including the 430® Series, Solara® Series, Titan 3®, Titan-T™, and Prophy Star® 3 for sustainable manufacturing, waste reduction, and pollution prevention
The EDA Accepted Seal is awarded only to products and services that offer exceptional environmental benefits for the dental practice or dental industry. The seal makes it easy for dental professionals to identify products and services that meet the EDA’s standards and best practices for green dental offices. Dental professionals who rely on the EDA to help them achieve their “perfect shade of green” also rely on the EDA Accepted Seal to help them choose eco-friendly products from their supplier’s catalog quickly, easily, and with confidence.
“We are pleased that so many of our products have been positively recognized by the Eco-Dentistry Association,” remarked Randy Arner, DentalEZ VP of Marketing. “We plan to continue manufacturing products that benefit the dental profession while being kind to the environment.”
Other EDA Accepted products from DentalEZ include:
- EverLight™ LED operatory light for its waste reduction, pollution prevention, and
- CustomAir® LubeFree™ Compressor for pollution prevention and energy conservation
- UltraLeather™ Eco-Friendly Upholstery for pollution prevention
For complete details on all EDA Accepted DentalEZ products, please log onto www.dentalez.com.
About DentalEZ® Group
DentalEZ® Group is committed to advancing the practice of dentistry through innovative products and services. Encompassing six distinct product brands—StarDental®, DentalEZ®, CustomAir®, RAMVAC®, NevinLabs™, and Columbia Dentoform® — DentalEZ® Group manufactures everything in the operatory, from handpieces to chairs to vacuum systems to dental simulation models, creating a complete line of products to elevate the health, comfort, and efficiency of the dental operatory. For more information, please visit www.dentalez.com.
About the Eco-Dentistry Association™
The EDA is an educational membership organization that provides standards, best practices, and certification for green dental offices, and offers the public access to dental professionals that share their values of wellness and environmental stewardship. More information can be found at www.ecodentistry.org.