The latest update of the California Dental Association (CDA) mobile app is designed to make it easier for attendees of CDA Presents: The Art and Science of Dentistry, scheduled for May 3 through May 6 in Anaheim, to locate lectures, workshops, speaker bios, and other general meeting information. From a single-simplified drop-down menu, attendees can do the following:
- See and search within a schedule of courses with course descriptions organized by event date;
- Find and search within an alphabetical listing of speakers, as clicking on the speakers’ names links to their bios and courses they are presenting;
- View all course scans at the Continuing Education Pavilion;
- Browse the activity feed for real-time information, announcements, and schedule changes;
- Use the interactive map to easily navigate the exhibit hall floor and locate exhibitors;
- Build a personal schedule of events to make the most of the meeting;
- Get general meeting information, including registration and exhibit hall hours and childcare availability.
Attendees who use the CDA app who have not yet downloaded event information for the conferenced are advised to do so to get a head start on planning their convention schedules. The app is available for Apple and Android mobile devices at cda.org/apps.